Sunday, June 5, 2011

ahhh summer


A badger in his box bed

A horse, anteater, chicken

Monotype on old paper with watercolor
Beachy kids

It is June, we are supposed to be enjoying our slow summer schedule. We are supposed to play outside in our shady yard, nap in the afternoon and go to the pool after dinner. Sadly, this hasn't happened yet. My Grandma died, so we traveled to Florida, it was nice to be with family and at the beach, but the trip did involve a rental car key lost in the ocean and a funeral. We rushed home to finish the school year and to a special Fine Arts day at Noah's school. Blah, Blah, sorry to bore you, but things have continued to run at a fast pace. And the farmer's market started yesterday, so I made so new art and I provided activities at the Children's table. I need a break from summer.

1 comment:

Dani Mann said...

So sorry about your sweet gramma. I know exactly how that feels. I wish you rest, peace and a rest of the summer that's nothing but good from here on out! xoxo

P.S. You'll have to tell me about the key in the ocean some time.
Dani