Friday, June 5, 2009

Look at me - I can jump



Yippee, the state of Pennsylvania has finally seen it my way...it must have been the Arrrgg. I've been fighting to get my Art k-12 certification for the past week. I tried to transfer my certification from Missouri (Art k-12 and drama 9-12) under a PA loophole of having taught at least 3 of the past 7 years. But, PA doesn't have the same drama certification so I could only transfer the Art k-12. However, the certification people denied my application because my most recent job was teaching drama not art. Never in all the application or in my many phone calls to the certification office was this mentioned.

So, I callled and called and finally made it to the boss of the boss and now I am certified. The irony is I'm not ready for a real job and maybe I'll never need the certification, but I'm going to kiss and frame it anyway.

I feel like jumping just like the little vintage girl in my new collage. I think it has a coat of beeswax coming.



T

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yay, I'm so glad that you got it sorted out. I hope you are doing well.

Relics said...

Hi, is that Harmony Dairy box for sale???
so cute!