Tuesday, September 7, 2010

September SUCKS

Why must everything begin in September? Couldn't some activities be a little more creative and start in February? Nothing is going on in February! With all the newness and busyness I'm left felling like an alien who has had way too much beer. And where is the new art you might ask? Good question. There is this alien guy I made as a gift a few weeks ago and that's pretty much it. Someday I'll settle in to the new pace. Someday I'll post about all the lovely wonderful things happening in my life, but for now, a drunk alien pretty much sums it up.

2 comments:

Dani Mann said...

Is that alien over 21?!?

Amy B. said...

Awwww, I just love this alien (and so does Nat!). September sure does suck, but this photo makes it just a little bit better. Thanks for posting and hope you can carve out some time to create very soon.