Friday, February 13, 2009

New Work


These are two new pieces I dropped off at the boutique today. The flowers were inspired by the tiny little snow drop flowers peeking up in our back yard. As usual it is getting harder and harder for me to stay in the lines. I often go of the edge of the canvas, but this time the flowers have a pretty pattern on the back of the petals so they can stick up a bit and show off.

My children are chattering instead of napping...it sounds adorable and annoying at the same time.

Happy Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

~liz said...

i want to know how to get snowdrop flowers in my yard. in february.

which boutique? a buying boutique? or a gallery? do you price your work?

many-question-girl,
~liz

Sarah said...

I love the flowers. I could use some flowers right now. At least the sun is shining.

Jill said...

I need some spring!
The snow drop flowers were here when we moved in, maybe you could transplant some.

My work in at Pepperberrys, an adorable boutique here in town, but hopefully I'll have an etsy up and running soon.