Monday, January 24, 2011

Walmart people

While putting Ellie to bed tonight she said, "Momma, I'm glad there are two of you". "Two of me?" "You and the you that stays with me in my heart."

I need them to stop growing so fast. When they were babies everyone (particularly people in Walmart) was constantly telling me, "they grow up so fast" and I would smile to myself and think, "not my children, my children are special". But now it turns out those Walmart people were right and I'm a little angry about it.

2 comments:

Dani Mann said...

Wait. Walmart people are funny. So why is your post all melancholy?!?!

Jill said...

Walmart people are only funny when you only have to shop there once or twice a year, when you interact with them weekly the humor wears off.

Besides it is January, I must be melancholy, it is in the rules.

by the way...you smell like Tokyo Milk...