Tuesday, February 9, 2010

U R GR8







I pretty sure they sell adorable Valentine's cards in the store. I'm pretty sure if you plan to make 23 Valentine's day cards you should buy supplies, other than just candy. I'm also pretty sure if you need to make 23 Valentine's day cards and you don't have the supplies, to make them the way you had planned, you should start before 10:00pm.

Knowing and doing are two very different things. I hope Noah is having a wonderful Valentine's Day party today at school and I hope next year I remember they sell Valentines at Target.

p.s. Ruby Dinosaur Bones thought I was crazy too!

4 comments:

Dani said...

NO WAY!!! You rock. I bet Noah had the best, most fabulous cards there. The other kids must have been soooooooooo jealous. Those are awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jill - (I am Beth's best friend in case you're wondering who in the world I am) and occasionally check out your blog. I have to tell you that I LOVE your Valentines and the care that went into them, your creativity, and your quirky deep insights into life that you write about on your blog.

Jill said...

Thank you, nice people.

Noah liked his robot valentines and I heard from a friend that her son loved getting a robot along with all the "girly" valentines.

Jill said...

Thank you, nice people.

Noah liked his robot valentines and I heard from a friend that her son loved getting a robot along with all the "girly" valentines.