Monday, March 1, 2010

It's such a good feeling to know you're alive...



Mr. Rodger's Mr. McFeely was in my neighborhood today! He came to my hubby's college for a lecture and gave a show for preschoolers today. Ellie Blue seemed to enjoy the show...but she thought it was a little loud. Little Miss Blue however did not want to meet Mr. McFeely nearly as much as her mommy did. I liked the show, especially when he brought out the puppets, I asked my friend, "Do you think that is the REAL Daniel Tiger?" He also brought king Friday, but I always thought he was a little creepy - not Lady Elaine creepy, but still creepy. It was a great way to spend a Monday morning. Maybe next week Shera or Heman can come for a visit?

1 comment:

Dani said...

Mr. McFeely?!?!?! You met Mr. McFeely?!?! And DANIEL?!?! YOU MET DANIEL?!?! Sooooo jealous...

and yeah.... King Friday... waaaaay creepy.

xoxo